I just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it is to deal with a professional like Justin. I know you and your company go out of your way to take care of us as your customer and it is greatly appreciated. Justin explains what he finds and what he is going to do to take care of the problem. Before Justin leaves he always reassures us that should anything further happen he will make sure it will be taken care off, but he believes has taken care of the issue.
This is greatly appreciated! After dealing with the immense stress of a wet basement for so many years, knowing that someone such as yourself and the people your company employs are willing to make you feel at ease, and no matter what you will not have to worry is a tremendous relief.
Last 30 Posts
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Basement Dry in the Winter
- Understanding the Top 3 Basement Waterproofing Methods
- What is Efflorescence? Why is It in My Basement?
- The Ultimate Northeastern Basement Waterproofing Guide
- 6 Causes of Basement Moisture (and How to Fix Them)
- Don’t Begin a DIY Wet Basement Fix: Here’s Why You Need a Professional
- 9 Reasons Your Basement Might Leak in the Winter
- Don’t Make These 10 Common Mistakes With Your Sump Pump
- 13 Things to Know Before Buying a Dehumidifier for Your Basement
- 10 Ways To Prevent a Basement Flooding Horror Story
- What To Do When Your Sump Pump Goes Out
- 12 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Sump Pump
- Triad Basement Waterproofing Top 5 Blogs
- Basement Waterproofing Methods Differ Greatly: Here’s Why
- Causes of Water Seepage and Basement Leaks
- How to Use the Summer Months to Protect a Basement from Water Damage
- Everything You Need to Know About Water Damage Remediation
- Leaky Basement Horror Stories
- What You Need to Know About Mold from Basement Flooding
- How to Proactively and Reactively Deal with Basement Water Damage
- Top Methods for Basement Water Removal
- What Does Basement Waterproofing Cost?
- DIY Basement Waterproofing
- Finding the Best Basement Waterproofing Services
- Basement Waterproofing Do’s and Don’ts
- Which Basement Systems are Right for You?
- Buying a Home with a Wet Basement? Know This First
- Is Interior Waterproofing Different from Exterior Waterproofing?
- How Basement Waterproofing Can Save You Money
- What Causes Concrete Foundation Cracks?
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- December 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013